Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Nailed down!

I read in one of my friend's blog about her vow to quit nail biting I thought hah! there was a time when I tried and finally had these long nails. Whate made me do that was an article in a Tamil magazine in which I saw the pic of a baby who was born with nails on the head(yes the nails that her mother had been eventually biting while carrying the baby or before). I felt a chill run through my nerves and decided that I will NEVER EVER bite nails.

Talking about nails, I've always had the urge to grow them and have those beautifully manicured hands soft like fur. But with the kind of attention I give to my overall health, Manicure is the last thing I could even think of. Although I do agree that there are people(including men) who do take care of these thigns even with tough schedules. And with these Virtual nails, nail extentions, acrylics and what not.. simply everyone seems to be having those beautiful nails.. I envy and admire people who give ample time to themselves. But most of my time generally goes for others around me. So here is a small help from my side to others like me. This is a link where you can get some tips for nice, healthy and beautiful nails.

P.S. It is not only for girls, as most of the girls despise men with dirty nails. :)

No comments: