Sunday, July 03, 2005

The art of cooking????

Ya exactly...Hi people...dont get paranoid reading my crzy heading...Im in no mood of discussing about cooking...But of course..I have been cooking for some time now...imean since my parents have gone to my hometown, and my dear aunt has a broken leg...i am staying wth her and torturing her, her hubby and son with my aweful edible experiments...i say its edible as noone has yet started suffering from a stomach ache.

I had hardly any time this weeekend for any tv browsing or blogging. No nothing of that stuff i do generally....cooked and found it really interesting as I had everything and a maid at my disposal...Vegetables that i can make of my choice..menu that i can decide...Wow what a luxury...At home I can never decide anything without any discussion(f course which is always HOT) or an extended argument....

Ya, the maid....who had to do everything I told ...but hello>???? she doesnt know my language...She speaks some crazy pure Telugu that i and my cousin can make no head or tail of....oh god what a situation...She keeps calling me "ammagaru" or worse "chinna ammagaru"..Arghhhhh....That female....Even my cousin loathes her presence...She majorly just stands and looks at me expecting me to give her some order....Ohh...Actually she is here to help my aunt as my aunt is bedridden. instead she keeps moving around like a lousy cat around me.....Anyway enough of her...I think I should leave to cook the dinner....and haha...maid has gone now....so i can work without she coming between my steps....ok ppl c ya and tc...

1 comment:

-Poison- said...

if it aint tasty , it aint edible according to The Gospel Of Poison !!